Life has a very unpredictable way of catching us off guard. The funny thing is it shouldn’t be unpredictable when moments like this come up because for some of us, they are a daily occurrence. But we have choices. A choice in how we act, in what we do and in who we stand to be. Ultimately a choice between happiness and defeat.
It’s a daily thing, to choose happiness. It takes time, practice and a lot of patience, but it can be done. Sometimes learning and watching from others around you and other times just learning through your own misery. Life is hard, there’s no getting around that. But we can make it so much harder if we choose frustration, anger, irritation and just being fine as our main persona of life instead of happiness.
So we have two choices, to choose joy or anger. It makes a difference and there is no better person to learn this from than Trisha Hughes todays guest. She radiates happiness and joy even in the midst of her own trials. You’re going to want to listen as we dive into her story and how she’s chosen a path of joy and in the midst gained her health!
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #010 of Simple Roots Radio:
- Trisha’s journey of healing
- The struggle of healing eczema for her son through diet changes
- The importance of understanding what is truly “hard”
- How the GAPS diet changed their family
- The importance of trial and error with your diet
- The reality of her work/life balance
- The importance minimalistic fashion has on Trisha’s life
- Why gratitude is important in her life
- How she is balancing a move across the world
- Her advice on keeping a strong marriage through difficult times
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio. If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below.
We are aiming to reach 150 ratings and reviews by the end of the month with some special prizes for anyone who leaves an honest rating and review. Through these reviews we can work to make the show better and align more closely with the information you need to live your best life. It only takes a minute and makes a world of difference in the life of this show.
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.