A couple months ago, I was asked to help contribute to a e-cookbook for the Best of Paleo 2014. This book contains 150 recipes by 25 of the top cooks in the Paleo community of bloggers, chefs and authors (including me –>EEK<–). Each contributor was asked to submit their top recipes so each recipe is guaranteed to be some of the top work each contributor has all in one place. I mean, take a look at the stunning lineup of contributors in this book (in no particular order)!
- Aglaee from Radicata Nutrition
- Juli from PaleOMG
- Lexi from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Brittany from Brittany Angell
- Carol from Ditch the Wheat
- Cassy from Fed and Fit
- Diane from Balanced Bites
- Hayley from Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Heather and Brent from Virginia is for Hunter Gatherers
- Jenni Hulet from The Urban Poser
- Jessi Heggan from Jessi’s Kitchen
- Kelly Brozyna from The Spunky Coconut
- Liz from Real Food Liz
- Mark Sisson from Marks Daily Apple
- Melissa Joulwan from The Clothes Make the Girl
- Pete Servold from Pete’s Paleo
- Russ Crandall from The Dometic Man
- Sarah Ballantyne from The Paleo Mom
- Sean and Suzanne from Pastured Kitchen
- Simone Miller from Zenbelly
- Stacy and Matt from Paleo Parents
- Steph Gaudreau from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind
- Bill and Hayley of Primal Palate
- 150 of the very best recipes of the Paleo community
- Over 25 never-before-seen, exclusive recipes
- Contributions from 25 of the top Paleo authors and bloggers
- Instant-download, interactive PDF with hundreds of in-document shortcuts for ease of use
I mean, check out this amazing book with one of my recipes on it!
The Best of Paleo 2014 e-cookbook is 20% off TODAY through Monday! Get 150 of the top recipes in the Paleo community for only $19.99. The price then increases to $24.99 so get it early while it is on sale. Find out all of the details on the book, who the contributors are and place your order here. I downloaded the book last week and have been drooling over many of the recipes myself so I can’t wait for you to get your hands on it and let me know what you think!
Here is a sneak peak at my never before seen recipe featured in the cookbook. My Cranberry Crisp Stuffed Pears. It would be a great addition to any holiday meal, but who am I kidding? The hubs and I enjoy this treat many nights after the kids go to bed….shhh don’t tell them!