I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want to stay healthy this holiday season, yet at the expense of what? Restriction, deprivation and starvation. The three words no one wants to talk about when all of the Holiday gatherings tend to involve food.
But I promise there is a better way to fully enjoy the holidays.
It might now seem like normal standards, but where have those gotten us anyways? Instead, the real way is to actually make it a point to sit down and share good food with good company. But to do that, we have to overturn the negative message our mind tells us.
Here is a list of five realistic tips to stay healthy through the holidays while still enjoying delicious food with good company.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #038 of Simple Roots Radio:
- How to end the “What the heck effect”
- Why we binge on the holidays
- Why our metabolism actually can benefit from an occasional indulgence
- How to let go of the diet nonsense
- 5 realistic tips for a healthy holiday
- The one thing that we all should be focused on
- What journaling has to do with your health
- How I plan to live healthy this holiday season
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking ownership of your thirst and finally living the truth!
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.