What would it take for you to lose weight, gain energy and feel amazing in every aspect of your life? What if I told you this could be achieved while eating really, really, really amazing food?
Psst… you don’t believe me do you?
Believe it, because it can be done and has been done. I am ecstatic to release all of the details to you soon, but for now know that you can see this change in just days of guided support to cleanse your system utilizing your own body’s natural detox pathways. It is pretty remarkable stuff and pretty delicious at that. Want to know more? Get my free detox guide by clicking on the link below.
In a hurry? Get my free download sent to your inbox
the simple detox guide
In order to prepare you for this life changing program I thought I would give you a glimpse of everything you can eat while cleaning house. So I have devoted this month to detoxing in anticipation of The Simple Cleanse. It’s way more than just what you are eating, the free videos will help you understand why we are eating what we are and how changing when we eat also has a huge impact. If you haven’t signed up for my free videos on how your body naturally detoxifies, click here to sign up.
In the meantime, chow down on some cleanse worthy delightful and filling recipes. First up, egg roll in a bowl because everything is better in a bowl and my crazy obsession with food bowls continues. Are you beginning to wonder if we own plates? I know you guys, #notclassy but super convenient and family friendly which is exactly what we need in this house.
The secret with bowls is that you can simply remove the gluten (bread, wrapper, shell…) and still get all the delicious flavors of your favorite foods.
Crunchy cabbage, hearty mushrooms, and sausage all cooked in the ginger sauce will fulfill every take-out craving you have. Plus, it can be done in less than 20 minutes and with one pan. Enough said, you have yourself a Simple Cleanse approved dinner.
And to think, it all begins with a bowl…
If you’re ready to get started, get my free download sent to your inbox
the simple detox guide
- ½ small green cabbage, sliced
- ½ small red cabbage, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb sausage or other ground meat
- 12 oz bean sprouts
- 1 pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ cup coconut aminos (or tamari sauce)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- sliced green onions
- sesame seeds
- Prepare all ingredients by thinly slicing cabbage and chopping onion.
- In a large skillet cook ground meat. Once browned drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add coconut oil and sesame oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Once hot, add onion and cook until softened and translucent.
- Add mushrooms and garlic continue cooking until softened.
- Meanwhile mix coconut aminos and ground ginger together.
- Add to mushroom, onion mixture and mix.
- Once mixed add in cabbage, carrots and bean sprouts. Cook until slightly softened stirring often.
- Add back in sausage and heat through.
- Place in bowls.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.