There is a lot of controversy when it comes to how many meals a day we should eat verses snacks creating excess confusion. In this episode we’ll take a deep yet simplistic look at when and how often we should eat to answer the question is snacking healthy.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #029 of Simple Roots Radio:
- How to give up emotional snacking
- Why you should cold-turkey give up snacking
- Why our body thrives on resting the digestive system
- Why letting go of snacking can provide more energy and regulate hormones
- The reason eating on the go is damaging to your body
- Why we thought we needed to eat more often
- How to quit snacking without noticing
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking ownership of your health.
Finally, we are aiming to reach 100 ratings and reviews by the end of the month with some special prizes for anyone who leaves an honest rating and review. Through these reviews we can work to make the show better and align more closely with the information you need to live your best life. It only takes a minute and makes a world of difference in the life of this show.
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.