I can’t say, to date I’ve ever had much trouble sleeping. Most likely because I’m still in the thick of toddlers where sleep is a thing of the past. Yet, I see the struggle, I hear the struggle and I know it is real. Sleep is a critical component to health. Maybe even the most important one. Yet, the question still seems to be, how to sleep better?
That’s when we insert Dr. Michael Breus into the picture.
A world renowned natural sleep doc on a mission to set the record straight on what a good nights sleep really means.
It’s the same beliefs that I have for nutrition. That it’s more quality verses quantity and the when makes all the difference.
Not only is sleep an essential part of life, but just knowing your sleep personality (a.k.a. chronotype) you can utilize this to catapult yourself into success both in your career and personal life, as well as exceed more joy, simply because you know when to complete certain tasks.
It many sound crazy but it will rock your world!
Don’t forget to grab a copy of his latest book The Power of When. It could be the best health book you’ve read to date!
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #030 of Simple Roots Radio:
- How much sleep do we need?
- How to tell when you should go to sleep and when to wake up
- The four sleep chronotypes, lion, bear, dolphin, wolf and what this means for your health and your success
- How our genes determine how long or short we sleep
- Can you reset your biological clock
- How timing of carbohydrates can help you sleep
- Why caffeine is counter-intuitive
- The best tip to fall asleep
- How to reverse sleep apnea
- The best supplements for sleep
- Is melatonin safe for you?
- How to plan your day to get more done
- The five step process to get a better nights sleep
[Tweet “What if there were better ways to wake up besides caffeine?”]
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking steps in owning your own story.
Finally, we are aiming to reach 100 ratings and reviews by the end of the month with some special prizes for anyone who leaves an honest rating and review. Through these reviews we can work to make the show better and align more closely with the information you need to live your best life. It only takes a minute and makes a world of difference in the life of this show.
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.