Who knew that writing, yes the physical act of taking pen to paper could affect your health in such profound ways. If you’re questioning what I’m even saying, then you’ll want to listen to this episode and learn why our paperless society could be making you sick and fat. It’s simple changes like going back to paper, at least some of the time, that could make all of the difference.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #042 of Simple Roots Radio:
- How writing relates to our health
- My story with going paperless
- How the art of writing helps our body
- The emotional connection to writing
- The statistics of writing today
- The stress response in our body
- The effect of paperless stress on our fat stores
- How writing enhances your memory by over 50%
- How the light of the computer is changing our circadian rhythm
- What brain scans show in regards to electronics
- How our schedule affects our emotion, violence and the way we relate to others
- What you can do to get your health back
- A simple writing challenge I’ll leave you with…
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking ownership of your thirst and finally living the truth!
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.