There is a new era of health upon us and it is looking up. We’ve been plagued the last few years by disease and a decreasing length of life. But we have had enough. The health trends for 2017 predict that there is a new wave of hunger on the horizon and it doesn’t involve cravings but rather true health and self awareness. The tide is turning and gone are the days of restriction, starvation and rules. I can’t be more excited for what’s ahead. You can find all of the health trends for 2017 here.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #043 of Simple Roots Radio:
- The top 10 health trends predicted for 2010
- The top foods that will be hitting the market
- The trend in attire and its cross with health
- More menstrual awareness
- The change in protein and the substitution for protein powders
- The change in hair, skin and nails from an ancient remedy
- What we can learn from millennials
- The natural beauty trend
- Why people are sobering up
- Two trends I caution you from jumping into
- My favorite trend I’m looking forward to
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking ownership of your thirst and finally living the truth!
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.