Listen on iTunes | Listen on Stitcher | Listen on Google Play | Review the Podcast
The mentality of health is tricky. Its easy to focus on nutrition and exercise alone but what if we’re missing the real answer in doing this? In working so hard for things that are secondary to the truth that will set your health free? It’s the foundation of health and that is your mentality. The choices you make and what labels you place on yourself. This episode is on the one thing you must stop doing for your health.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #024 of Simple Roots Radio:
- What my kids think of labels.
- The words that made me become obsessed by my body.
- My own insecurities of how my body looks.
- The first step in taking back your health.
- How to change your attitude about health.
- How to lose weight and keep it off.
- What you can do to feel good in what you wear.
- The health benefit of purging your closet.
- How to find perfection in imperfection.
- How to practice radical self love.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- What our deepest fears mean.
[Tweet “If we have health, there is so much more of us to give.”]
Links and Resources from the Show:
Episode #22: How To Be a Force For Your Own Health with Josh Trent
Episode #008: The Secrets To Becoming More with Courtney Carver
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking steps in raising healthy eaters.
Finally, we are aiming to reach 100 ratings and reviews by the end of the month with some special prizes for anyone who leaves an honest rating and review. Through these reviews we can work to make the show better and align more closely with the information you need to live your best life. It only takes a minute and makes a world of difference in the life of this show.
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Click here for instructions on how to rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.