Obviously there is a lot going on here at Simple Roots Wellness and although I was ready to kick 2015 out of my life for good I can’t deny the fact that I’ve had some pretty cool projects happening this past year that I am incredibly grateful for. I am once again humbled to be featured in The Best Paleo Recipes of 2015! Seriously this is such an honor to have recipes featured along numerous published cookbook authors, New York Times Best Selling authors and over 30 other people who have a passion for spreading the news about delicious health.
I’ve always had the motto, where there’s a will, there’s a way and this cookbook sums that up. All of your favorite indulgences made healthy. Think cinnamon rolls, my never before published apple hand pies (so delicious), skillet meals, detox ranch and so much more. The amazing Bill and Hayley from Primal Palate pulled together an even bigger and better ebook this year. Let’s take a look at the stunning lineup of contributors in this book!
- Alexis from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Amy from Paleo Cupboard
- Brittany from Brittany Angell
- Caitlin and Nabil from Grass Fed Girl
- Caroline from Colorful Eats Nutrition
- Cassy from Fed and Fit
- Ciarra from Popular Paleo
- Danielle from Against All Grain
- Emma from Better With Cake
- Gina from So Let’s Hang Out
- Bill and Hayley of Primal Palate
- Hayley from Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Heather and Brent from Virginia is for Hunter Gatherers
- Jennifer from Predominantly Paleo
- Jessi from Jessi’s Kitchen
- Joshua from Slim Palate
- Juli from PaleOMG
- Kelly from The Spunky Coconut
- Mark from Mark’s Daily Apple
- Melissa from The Clothes Make the Girl
- Nora from A Clean Bake
- Russ from The Dometic Man
- Sarah from The Paleo Mom
- Sean and Suzanne from Pastured Kitchen
- Simone from Zenbelly
- Steph from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Tammy from The Healthy Gluten Free Life
- Tony from Fitness in an Evolutionary Direction
- Trisha from Go Eat Your Beets
- Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind
- Vanessa from Plaid and Paleo
This years group of contributors is overflowing with talent, bringing the eBook to nearly 500 pages of recipes! The really cool thing about this eBook (and last year’s eBook, too), is that it’s totally a portable format and mobile friendly. Download a copy to your phone, a copy to your tablet, and a copy to your home computer. Need a dinner idea in a hurry? Browse the table of contents to view all of the recipes quickly and easily. Because it’s an interactive PDF document, getting around the eBook is just like getting around a website. A couple clicks takes you where you want to go in the eBook, just take a look at the video below to see.
- 192 of the very best recipes of the Paleo community in 2015
- Over 30 never-before-seen, exclusive recipes
- Contributions from 32 of the top Paleo authors and bloggers
- Instant-download, interactive PDF with hundreds of in-document shortcuts for ease of use
I told you guys, this exclusive recipe for Apple Hand Pies I created with you in mind can only be made from the recipe in this book!
Don’t miss out, get your copy of The Best of Paleo 2015 e-cookbook TODAY! Get 192 of the top recipes in the Paleo community for only $29.95, it will only be available for a little while! Find out all of the details on the book, who the contributors are and place your order here.
From slow cooker ribs, to cherry pie, meatballs and salted maple blondies this cookbook is full of healthy, delicious and realistic family friendly recipes that can be on your dinner table in no time flat.
Here are some of the amazing recipes that will leave you drooling:
I’m already cooking from it and I know you will love it too!