Have you ever felt crazy around food?
You initially tell yourself you’re going to have control only later to lose it to everything in site. Or maybe you closet eat, have a quick midnight snack when everyone is in bed or make a quick run through the drive-through. No one will know right?
Yet you wonder, when did life and your eating patterns get so out of control? And why in the world don’t you have more control?
If you’ve experienced this before, don’t worry, you’re not alone. But there is hope and it doesn’t require more deprivation, starvation or restriction.
In fact you can throw willpower out the window because we have something so much better.
Check out this episode as Isabel dives head first into the heart of emotional and out of control eating, helping you to eat normal again. If we can state there is such a thing as normal.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #041 of Simple Roots Radio:
- Isabel’s story with binge eating disorder and being diagnosed with food issues since toddlerhood
- How we define the “diet” culture
- What happens when we made weight loss about health
- The first foundational step in overcoming food issues
- What we can learn from Oprah’s struggle with weight
- How to escape the fantasy of having the perfect body
- Is our emotion the root of our weight issues?
- Can you actually ever give up dieting?
- The perfect way to eat
- What intuitive eating is
- How you can fully end dieting and eat “normal”
- The one thing that has transformed what health is
Links and Resources from the Show:
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking ownership of your thirst and finally living the truth!
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.