I’m a dreamer. Some of you will understand and some may just think I’m crazy when I tell you that I have 100 ideas in my head at any given time. Some of them come to life in small forms not really going anywhere and others come to be.
The Nourished Planner is one that came fully to life after nearly two years in the making. It’s living proof that one simple idea with very passionate and determined individuals leading the way can end up being a tool to help someone change and shape the course of their life for the better.
While the Nourished Planner is here, I thought it would be fun to dive into the story of the planner. From the creation, the heart, the mission and everything in between.
I am so excited for this project, what has been the biggest project to date. I hope you join us in hearing the story!
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #039 of Simple Roots Radio:
- What the planner means to us
- How Heidi got started into food blogging
- Why we’re so passionate about organizing
- How the least organized people created a planner
- How this planner is unique
- How this planner gives you the ability to use it how YOU need it
- The monthly challenges that are included in this planner
- How to plan your most productive day
- What we’re most excited to see happens with the planner
- How long we’ve spent working on the planner
- What we hope you’ll learn from our process of designing this planner
- Heidi’s favorite things
- Our themes for 2017
Links and Resources from the Show:
Planoly – Instagram Planning App
Heidi’s favorite holiday recipe
Katie Waltzman – Heidi’s favorite shop in Salt Lake City
Episode #008: The Secrets to Becoming More with Courtney Carver
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Simple Roots Radio.
If you have some feedback to share or an exciting shout out on your own personal journey, leave a note in the comments below. I would love to know your reactions to the show and how you’re taking ownership of your thirst and finally living the truth!
i would be so thankful if you would
rate and review the show
Missed an episode? Click here to listen to all of the episodes of Simple Roots Wellness.